1. Many thanks for Friday. I have a list of around 15 things to try, and at my ball on Saturday night I added a few different poses to the 3 or 4 I normally use.
Not one punter bought one photo only. The stash of £5 notes I take for change remained unused. I took well over £400 at a charity event attended by only 75 people, so very pleased with the results so far.
2. Got to thank you for a great presentation the other day. I was a little sceptical before hand but having seen the way you go about your bussiness and the character and personallity you have, it quite obvious that my sceptisism was unfounded. A really big thank you.
What a great product and a very original...
3. Paul's training last January made a significant effect to the Events side of my business, so I'm looking for more of the same.
4. Just to say that Paul came to me before Christmas to give myself and two buddies some one to one training. It is well worth the money, he is very open about his style and what works for him. He went through poses, workflow and lighting but I am sure he will go through any aspect of the business if you wanted.
Another big plus is as we were all guys he was more than happy to be 'the lady'. a little worrying but i must say he did look very fetching the little black number he wore
Just kidding, but it was a great day with loads of info. I would really recommend it.
5. Today I had the pleasure of attending Pauls workshop in Huddersfield. I think I can safely say on behalf of all the others that attended, it truly was an eye opener in more ways than one. The photos that Paul takes with the Pellior Noir background are simply stunning. I've covered lots of high-key events before and I've been around for a while but I learnt a great deal. Paul is very open about his style and what works for him. I can wholeheartedly recommend the training even if you're a seasoned pro, it's that good. Thank you Paul for a cracking day, and thanks also to those that attended, it was a pleasure to meet you all.
6. Very skilled with those lights and camera, recommend booking Paul!!
7.Paul is a very professional and friendly chap who is very happy to share his stories and success to help make you better at what you are doing.Practical demos are excellent and it is great to see how it is done and how the formula works.Would recommend these sessions to anyone that is thinking about it. You WILL pick up some new tricks and tips.
8. Got to say,very good day,highly recommended
9. Had a great Day Paul, thanks so much for attending and thanks to Mark for organising it all.
Paul makes you feel at ease and the day flowed very well.
We all had lots of posing fun and personallly i learnt a huge amount and cant wait to get practising
10. Big thank you to Paul Rogers and Brian Collier for a fantastic day at The Flash Centre in Birmingham yesterday. Learnt loads and I am now looking forward to putting the techniques learnt from the day into practice along with trying out the new kit.
Credit where credit is due Paul, you made the day enjoyable and extremely informative with your wealth of knowledge and you even got it to stick in this thick skull of mine . The way you work and teach is just astounding, to say I totally enjoyed the day would not even get close. This taster has got me REALLY looking forward to the two day course in Manchester, can't wait.
To book your Social Event Photography Training or Mentoring please call 08540 949749
or email firstname.lastname@example.org