Group Mentoring Days
Are you new to photography and want to take your skills to the next level? Maybe you have tried lighting but can't get to grips with it? Tired of falling sales at Social Events? There is a one-2-one session that will suit your every need.
Learning the basics of how to use light will transform your photography skills.
This is a full day's training at your local venue. This is probably best suited to those photographers that are looking to enhance their initial skill sets following a 1 day course. With the experience gained by Paul Rogers in Social Event Photography Paul is looking to offer what help and guidance to those looking to break into this sector of Event Photography. Paul will come to a venue you arrange and view your typical Social set up and give guidance on the following
Positioning of studio at venue
On-site sales techniques
Paul's Unique Lighting Set-up
Post Event support
There are several ways to approach Social Event Photography and we all have methods and techniques which we feel best suit us. Paul specialises in Social Event Photography and tends not to do football or equestrian, or Proms for that matter, and has his own techniques. Paul's company undertkae over 200 social events year.
One-2-one sessions in basic lighting including studio and on location are also available.
Availability will be dependant upon Paul's own commitments
What Does It Cost?
£300 inc VAT plus travel expenses
Call Paul on 07974 147665 for more information and to book
1. Many thanks for Friday. I have a list of around 15 things to try, and at my ball on Saturday night I added a few different poses to the 3 or 4 I normally use.
Not one punter bought one photo only. The stash of £5 notes I take for change remained unused. I took well over £400 at a charity event attended by only 75 people, so very pleased with the results so far.
2. Got to thank you for a great presentation the other day. I was a little sceptical before hand but having seen the way you go about your bussiness and the character and personallity you have, it quite obvious that my sceptisism was unfounded. A really big thank you.
What a great product and a very original...
3. Paul's training last January made a significant effect to the Events side of my business, so I'm looking for more of the same.
4. Just to say that Paul came to me before Christmas to give myself and two buddies some one to one training. It is well worth the money, he is very open about his style and what works for him. He went through poses, workflow and lighting but I am sure he will go through any aspect of the business if you wanted.
Another big plus is as we were all guys he was more than happy to be 'the lady'. a little worrying but i must say he did look very fetching the little black number he wore
Just kidding, but it was a great day with loads of info. I would really recommend it.
5. Today I had the pleasure of attending Pauls workshop in Huddersfield. I think I can safely say on behalf of all the others that attended, it truly was an eye opener in more ways than one. The photos that Paul takes with the Pellior Noir background are simply stunning. I've covered lots of high-key events before and I've been around for a while but I learnt a great deal. Paul is very open about his style and what works for him. I can wholeheartedly recommend the training even if you're a seasoned pro, it's that good. Thank you Paul for a cracking day, and thanks also to those that attended, it was a pleasure to meet you all.
6. Very skilled with those lights and camera, recommend booking Paul!!
7.Paul is a very professional and friendly chap who is very happy to share his stories and success to help make you better at what you are doing.Practical demos are excellent and it is great to see how it is done and how the formula works.Would recommend these sessions to anyone that is thinking about it. You WILL pick up some new tricks and tips.
8. Got to say,very good day,highly recommended
9. Had a great Day Paul, thanks so much for attending and thanks to Mark for organising it all.
Paul makes you feel at ease and the day flowed very well.
We all had lots of posing fun and personallly i learnt a huge amount and cant wait to get practising
To book your Social Event Photography Training or Mentoring please call 08540 949749
or email email@example.com